Friday, December 9, 2011
Well, something good had to come out my toppled pine trees in last weeks wind storm. The top 5 ft of one of them was donated to a family who didn't have enough money for a Christmas tree. Then, I made a homemade wreath from some of the limbs that were sitting on my curb.
It was improvised. I used what I had laying around (as in painters tape, zip ties and hot glue...) But I don't think it turned out half bad. Free Free Free. It also needs a little more stuff on the top left portion- it's a little thin. But, who cares.
Here is the website that I found the tutorial on. http://www.save-on-crafts.com/wreatmakandd.html