Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Food Network is my favorite channel

I love looking at other people's cooking blogs. I felt inspired. I needed a place to put all of my "cooking adventures" as Andrew calls our single or joint experiments and creations in the kitchen. This way, I can look up the recipes and yummy things that I made when I want them again- sort of like an online cook book for me and my friends.


I'll confess, my kitchen cooking adventures are not always wonderful... I usually have a couple of disasters or mediocre selections for every one that turns out deliciously ambrosial. But, that's the fun of it! I just look at what I want to change and try to tweak.

Some of these recipes will be things that Andrew and I made together. We love to cook together. We love to make up things or change basic recipes together. Some will be things that I make during Nathaniel's nap time. And hopefully, some will be from my friends who also make yummy things in their kitchens!

From time to time I may post about crafts and other things I'm doing at home. Modpodging, scrapbooking, organizing etc etc. Just things that make me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment