Sunday, April 11, 2010

Molten Chocolate Cake

aka Lava Cake
aka delicious heaven

I've wanted to attempt a molten cake since we were first married. A few months ago a friend asked if I had a recipe. I had looked around a lot and seen different versions, but had never made any. I decided the Martha Stewart recipe was worth a shot. I finally made it a few weeks ago for a joint birthday bash for Brad and Tor. It was magnificent. I didn't get a picture, though. I made it again last night and tried to take a picture but it didn't work so well. Basically, the cakes are delicious but I have not yet figured out the presentation. The best I could do is take a picture while still in ramekins. The recipe calls for muffin tins but small ramekins work just as well and are perfect for individual servings.


Go here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment